photo postdivider.jpg
 photo menubuttonKitch.png photo menubuttonDIY.png photo menubuttonMST.png

Friday, December 27, 2013

The Journey Begins...



If you had told me 6 months ago we would be downsizing from 3,000 sqft to a little more than 1,000 sqft, I might have thought you were a little nuts.

The truth is, this has been a journey getting our family to a place of realizing what our priorities were and what was really most important to us.

There was a little kicking and screaming (not from the kids!) but in the end we knew the decision was one of the best ones we had made. To others I know it doesn't seem like it was the "right" thing to do.

Sometimes though we have to realize the "one size fits all" philosophy is just not reality. We are all on a journey and we are all looking for the answers to life's problems and questions.

This is my journey and I invite you to come and learn along with me. You might not always agree but that's okay! What a boring world it would be if all of us were exactly the same.

I'm here to add a little color to the pool :)

-the Centsable Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment